July 28-31, 2009, Seoul, Korea
- Tuesday, July 28
- Markus Schweighofer (University of Rennes, France)
Symbolic Computation and Optimization
- Chee Yap (New York University, USA)
Symbolic Computation and Computational Geometry
- Wednesday, July 29
- Alexandre Benoit and Bruno Salvy.
Chebyshev Expansions for Solutions of Linear Differential Equations
- Ana Romero, Graham Ellis and Julio Rubio.
Interoperating between Computer Algebra systems: computing homology of groups with Kenzo and GAP
- Arne Storjohann.
Integer matrix rank certification
- Christopher Brown.
Fast Simplifications for Tarski Formulas
- Christopher Brown and Scott McCallum.
On Delineability of Varieties in CAD-Based Quantifier Elimination with Equational Constraints
- Daniel Kunkle and Gene Cooperman.
Biased Tadpoles: A Fast Algorithm for Centralizers in Large Matrix Groups
- David Saunders and Bryan Youse.
Large Matrix, Small Rank
- Eduardo Saenz-de-Cabezon and Anna Bigatti.
Computation of the (n-1)-st Koszul homology of monomial ideals and related algorithms
- Fredric Chyzak, Manuel Kauers and Bruno Salvy.
A Non-Holonomic Systems Approach to Special Function Identities
- Hoon Hong and Mohab Safey El Din.
Variant Real Quantifier Elimination: Algorithm and Application
- Ivan Morel, Damien Stehle and Gilles Villard.
H-LLL: Using Householder Within LLL
- Markus Püschel (Carnegie Mellon University, USA)
Automatic Synthesis of High Performance Mathematical Programs
- Miroslav Halas, Ulle Kotta, Ziming Li, Hauifu Wang and Chunming Yuan.
Submersive Rational Difference Systems and Formal Accessibility
- Thursday, July 30
- Alan Sexton, Volker Sorge and Stephen Watt.
Computing with Abstract Matrix Structures
- Brice Boyer, Jean-Guillaume Dumas, Clement Pernet and Wei Zhou.
Memory efficient scheduling of Strassen-Winograd's matrix multiplication algorithm
- Chee Yap and W. Dale Brownawell.
Lower Bounds for Zero-Dimensional Projections
- George Labahn and Bernhard Beckermann.
Fraction-Free Computation of Simultaneous Pade Approximants
- Georg Regensburger, Markus Rosenkranz and Johannes Middeke.
A Skew Polynomial Approach to Integro-Differential Operators
- Jin-San Cheng, Xiao-Shan Gao and Jia Li.
Root Isolation for Bivariate Polynomial Systems with Local Generic Position Method
- Li Xin, Marc Moreno Maza and Wei Pan.
Computations modulo Regular Chains
- Roman Pearce and Michael Monagan.
Parallel Sparse Polynomial Multiplication Using Heaps
- Tetsuo Ida (University of Tsukuba, Japan)
Symbolic and Algebraic Methods in Computational Origami
- George Labahn and Wei Zhou.
Efficient Computation of Order Bases
- YongJae Cha and Mark van Hoeij.
Liouvillian Solutions of Irreducible Linear Difference Equations
- Friday, July 31
- Marc Giusti.
Plenary invited talk, A Grobner Free Alternative to Solving and a Geometric Analog of Cook's Thesis
- Akira Terui.
An Iterative Method for Calculating Approximate GCD of Univariate Polynomials
- Adam Strzebonski.
Real Root Isolation for Tame Elementary Functions
- Changbo Chen, Marc Moreno Maza, Bican Xia and Lu Yang.
Computing Cylindrical Algebraic Decomposition via Triangular Decompositions
- Frederic Bihan, J. Maurice Rojas and Casey E. Stella.
Faster Real Feasibility via Circuit Discriminants
- Gabor Ivanyos, Marek Karpinski and Nitin Saxena.
Schemes for Deterministic Polynomial Factoring
- Jean-Guillaume Dumas, Clement Pernet and David Saunders.
On finding multiplicities of characteristic polynomial factors of black-box matrices
- Kurt Mehlhorn and Michael Sagraloff.
A Deterministic Descartes Algorithm for Real Polynomials
- Laureano Gonzalez-Vega, Irene Polo-Blanco, Jon Gonzalez-Sanchez, Ignacio F. Rua, Alejandro Pinera and Jorge Caravantes.
Analyzing Group based Matrix Multiplication Algorithms
- Luca De Feo and Eric Schost.
Fast arithmetics in Artin-Schreier towers over finite fields
- Seyed Mohammad Mahdi Javadi and Michael Monagan.
On Factorization of Multivariate Polynomials over Algebraic Number and Function Fields
- Stef Graillat and Philippe Trebuchet.
A new algorithm for computing certified numerical approximations of the roots of a zero-dimensional system
- Xavier Dahan.
Size of coefficients of lexicographical Groebner bases
- Zhonggang Zeng.
The Approximate Irreducible Factorization of a Univariate Polynomial Revisited